The respect of your private life is of the utmost importance for Daniel Wheeler, who is responsible for this website.
- the way your personal information is collected and processed. "Personal information" means any information that could identify you, such as your name, your mailing address, your email address, your location and your IP address;
- your rights regarding your personal information;
- who is responsible for the processing of the collected information;
- to whom the information is transmitted;
- if applicable, the website's policy regarding cookies.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information:
- Last Name
- First name
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone and/or fax number
2. FORMS AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
- Survey form
- We use the collected data for the following purposes:
- Managing the website
- 3. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you do wish that we not share your personal information with third parties, you may object at the time of collection or at any time thereafter, as described in the "Right of objection and of withdrawal" section.
4. STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The controller will keep in its computer systems, in reasonable security conditions, the entirety of the personal information collected for the following duration: 1 year.
5. HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our website is hosted by: Host Papa, located at the following address:
5063 North Service Road Suite 102 Burlington, ON L7L 5H6.
The host may be contacted at the following phone number: 1-888-959-PAPA  (905) 315-3455.
Personal information we collect and process is exclusively hosted in Canada.
The "Controller" is: Dan Wheeler. The Controller may be contacted as follows:
The Controller is in charge of determining the purposes for which personal information is processed and the means of such processing.
b) Obligations of the Controller
The Controller is committed to protecting the personal information collected, not to transmit it to third parties without informing you, and to respect the purposes for which personal information was collected.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised, the Controller is committed to notifying you.
7. RIGHT OF OBJECTION AND OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information by the Website ("right to object"). You also have the right to request that your personal information not appear, for example, on a mailing list ("right to withdraw").
If you wish to exercise the right to object or the right to withdraw, you must follow the procedure described hereinafter:
Contact the website owner through email
8. RIGHT OF ACCESS, OF RECTIFICATION AND OF REMOVAL
You have the right to consult, update, modify or request the removal of information about you by following the procedure described hereinafter:
Contact the website owner through email for removal or modification of stored information. 9. SECURITY
Personal information we collect is stored in a secured environment. People working for us are obligated to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following methods:
- SSL (Security Sockets Layer) Protocol
- Access management - person authorized
- Automatic backup
- Digital certificate